Monday, December 27, 2004

DENY Everything.



Click pics for a bigger view...


Eagle.


Capsule.


Evil Pink.


Lemon Locust.


Red Thunder Cat Skull.


Sticker 1.


Sticker 2.


X RAY 07.


X RAY 08.


X RAY 09.


X RAY 10.


X RAY 11.


X RAY 14.


X RAY 13.


X RAY 12.


X RAY 15.


X RAY 03.


X RAY 02.


X RAY 01.


X RAY 04.


X RAY 05.


X RAY 06.


DENY in the sky.


Spruce Invader.


Metal 4 Eva !!!


Damage.


Camaro.


Humbourghini.


Death Star(fish).


Fiz(li).


Wood = good.


Disgraceland.


Kill your Television.


Nerdy Secks.


Imperial Walker.


Summer Haiku Tower.


TF4E.


TF4E.


TF4E.


TF4E.


TF4E.


TF4E.







This is knifey, from 'the internet'.



9 comments:

Kitten said...

Hmmmmmmmm..................

They all look like PENISES to me.....

Psst, it's me! said...

Kitten's a dirty little kitty.

Psst, it's me! said...

And she's right on.

You've Got What I Need... said...

Your Lemon Locust is fierce! I dream of a whole swarming plague of lemony pests to adorne my humble abode~~ I wonder if I could train them to fetch? Very nice work Knifey your sleepless nights have been very productive!

nique said...

NEATO mosquito!

knifey said...

"NEATO mosquito!" sounds way cooler than lemin locust!
where were you when i needed you nique??!

You've Got What I Need... said...

EVIL PINK! It is like a dream come true...

Kitten said...

Congratulations on the award, doll. you deserve it. I get all my Nigerian Banking info here..fo sher.

(i shouldnt do that, should I ? (use street venacular, that is) it jus duzznt wurk fo me.

xo
ps.
mara thinks im dirty.
so NOt tru.

knifey said...

Mara doesn't know you like I do baby doll.