Thursday, September 30, 2004

PENIS ENLARGEMENT!!!

...no, not for me silly!

There's a show on TV called 'Body Work', and they feature things like Paula's transformation into a real woman (good on her!), Anne-Marie's GG breast reduction (so she can realise her dream of becoming a personal trainer), and Roxanne the idiot, exploring the utterly bourgeois art of permanent makeup tattooing ($2300). She even gets a local anaesthetic! What a punisher!
And of course, after she gets her lips finished, she decides she doesn't like the colour *pukes all over her face*.

But Steve the ex Marine is the guy getting his dick track remixed. The coolest thing about Steve is, as a young man he looked exactly like Tom DeLonge from Blink 182!
Cue lots of stupid TV tricks like Steve barbequeing sausages, and mentions of his "lengthy procedure"...get some new tricks you TV bastards.
The evil thing about Steve is, he went ahead and made baby sons with his wife, without any thought for the locker room anguish those poor kids are gonna get from well hung studs like me.
I'm a bastard, I know...

Paula has a new vagina now!
The doctor is inserting a 'dilater' (a dildo to you and me), to make sure the vagina doesn't close up. It's either use that for 20 minutes a day, or have lots of sex- yum!
Maybe I could get a job as a dilater operator for people who have just undergone gender reassignment? I'd be awesome at it!

I will never get used to seeing doctors going to work with the liposaction vacuum cleaner...that's some savage shit people! *shudders*

I have bad news for Steve though.
It's not going to be any bigger when erect, and who cares anyway?
I've got an enormous member, and I have never had women chasing me down the street to get some. OK, so I do have women chasing me down the street to get some every day, but that's different. I'm hot. So why bother, especially that late in life? Call me insensitive (go on!) but I just don't get it...unless you're Paula or Anne-Marie.
He should invest his savings carefully, buy a ridiculously expensive sports car, and drive it down Chapel Street like every other mid-life crisis.

I have to go check out Channel 9's Greatest Moments now, to see if they include one of my two 3 and a half minute visits on their network.




This is knifey, from 'the internet'.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

and Roxanne the idiot

i resent that!

rox
xoxo

Lee Lee said...

Your television watching practices are starting to concern me. Read my last comment without delay!

knifey said...

oh lee lee, you're gonna make someone a fantastic something someday!

and rox, it's a different, less foxy roxy!

8709 said...

Hey, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it. I kinda landed here on accident while searching for something esle, but nice blog.. I got you bookmarked.

If you got time , go visit my site, it´s about premature ejaculation. It pretty much covers premature ejaculation and other similar topics available.

Enlargement said...

I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here.

My site is a bit different than yours, but just as entertaining and educational, I run a enlargement enlargement penis penis pill pill pills.com size related site pertaining to enlargement enlargement penis penis pill pill pills.com size related articles.

Enlargement said...

I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here.

My site is a bit different than yours, but just as entertaining and educational, I run a enlargement enlargement enlargement enlargement penis penis penis penis sep.speedylearning.com related site pertaining to enlargement enlargement enlargement enlargement penis penis penis penis sep.speedylearning.com related articles.

Quit Smoking said...

I am looking for ideas to start my own blog about ebooks and you have give me a few ideas. Thank you. Good blog. I will check it each week.

musica said...

YOUR BLOG IS GOOD, IT IS REALLY NICE. HERE YOU CAN LEARM MORE ABOUT sexual enhancement TO FIND sexual enhancement

musica said...

YOUR BLOG IS GOOD, IT IS REALLY NICE. HERE YOU CAN LEARM MORE ABOUT sexual enhancement TO FIND sexual enhancement

musica said...

YOUR BLOG IS GOOD, IT IS REALLY NICE. HERE YOU CAN LEARM MORE ABOUT penis enlargement product TO FIND penis enlargement product

musica said...

YOUR BLOG IS GOOD, IT IS REALLY NICE. HERE YOU CAN LEARM MORE ABOUT sexual enhancement TO FIND sexual enhancement

musica said...

YOUR BLOG IS GOOD, IT IS REALLY NICE. HERE YOU CAN LEARM MORE ABOUT penis enlargement pill TO FIND penis enlargement pill

musica said...

YOUR BLOG IS GOOD, IT IS REALLY NICE. HERE YOU CAN LEARM MORE ABOUT big dicks TO FIND big dicks

musica said...

YOUR BLOG IS GOOD, IT IS REALLY NICE. HERE YOU CAN LEARM MORE ABOUT natural penis enlargement TO FIND natural penis enlargement