Thursday, October 07, 2010

I remember...Part One in a series.



I remember :

When my last record came out, and a bunch of my readers bought a copy and played it in a bar somewhere in the USA, and posted pics of them and random bar patrons holding up encouraging home made signs, on their blog of the night. I loved every one of them.

I remember:

Walking into a random bar in Warsaw, Poland, in the middle of the night, and hearing myself on the sound system. I don't remember all the free drinks that followed, but started remembering again around the time I ate a zapiekanka.

(This is zapiekanka).

Just 2 memories of a past life, and a massive-ass picture of an Eastern European sandwich.


This is knifey, from 'the internet'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although our memories inform us, I say "Look forward to new opportunities"!