I was reading the paper this morning, and read this.
If the situation surrounding Luke Adams and James Mitchell wasn't so tragic it would be funny. Konstantinos Kontoklotsis, 32, of Brunswick, is sooking to the Courts that he "...fears an angry public will retaliate against his family." What a cock.
And why wouldn't they? His family let that piss-weak piece of shit out into the public in the first place! And the public is angry.
I saw the video from the incident, and the viciousness he displayed with Nathan Karazisis, 24, of Burwood East and Mark Bogtstra, 21, of Camberwell was so well past necessary as to be murderous.
1. If you can't fight one on one, then you're an embarrassing joke.
2. If you can't handle your alcohol, and have to fight it out in the first place, you're weak.
3. If you kick someone when they're down (and unconscious), then you deserve whatever is coming to you.
4. If you think the police or anyone else for that matter is going to stick up for you, you're dead wrong.
5. Your friends all know that if they side with you over this, then they too become targets.
So I ask you, you pathetic piece of shit...was it worth it? Do you feel like a man?
Because when you get to prison, there are a lot of men in there waiting for you. And you'll be praying they show you the mercy you didn't show Luke Adams or James Mitchell. But they won't. They feed on boys like you.
And while every hot girl Luke and James know will be handing out sympathy sex, you'll be getting ass fucked by 180 kilogram bikies.
Was it worth it?
That is, if you aren't killed. And trust me when I say, there is every likelihood you will be, when they lock you up.
You have put anyone with the surname of Kontoklotsis, Karazisis, or Bogtstra in harms way.
I will be watching developments with great interest.
But in the meantime, stop crying to the Courts of Australia to protect you and your family, when they exist to protect the people of Australia from wannabe thugs like you.
This is knifey, from 'the internet'.